This weekend we are heading south to LA and San Diego. Edwin's friend Dennis is coming to visit from Singapore and I am going to San Diego on Saturday for a spa day. I have to be in LA for work next week, so we decided to go for the weekend. I'm also going to try and see the grandparents while I'm there to check in on Grandma.
I wish that I had more time in SD. I have a few friends there and I'm not even telling them I am coming. It was supposed to be a Girls Weekend, but it turned out to be a spa day. Todd and Frances just got married in December in AZ and I wish that we could at least stop by and say hi. Our friends Amy and John came up with their 2 daughters for our wedding and we hardly got to talk to them. I would love some quality time to catch up with them since we haven't seen them in almost 2 years. Gilbert also lives in SD and came to the wedding and we haven't seen him since. So many people and so little time. Also, I'm going to the spa with Michelle and Corinne and both of them live in SF, so it seems a little crazy that we're all meeting in SD to hang out. I guess that Michelle and I have done crazier things like traveling to the same locations at the same time without planning on going together. We planned on going to London and Paris a few years ago and both got food poisoning on Valentines Day dinner together. Then, we also both had to go to Seattle for work and so we met up there too. Not to mention that Michelle and I have never lived in the same city until she moved to SF 2 years ago and we have known each other for about 8 years.
We're going to see "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolfe?" tomorrow night. Should be fun hanging out with Sully and Eric. Dinner at Le Colonial. YUM! Haven't been there since we went there for Edwin's 30th birthday.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment