Friday, April 14, 2006

What's so special about Friday, October 20th?

Well, I bought my dress off of ebay yesterday and we decided to have the ceremony in Treasure Island (off the Bay Bridge and in between SF and Oakland.) Treasure Island is an old military base and has gorgeous views of SF. Take a look at my pics!

This week has been so much better in that I feel a lot less stressed than I felt last week. Though I can't believe that it's only been 2 weeks since we got engaged because I feel like we have gotten a lot done. Next up- we want to lock down a reception place. By the way, the wedding date is set, so put this on your calendars- Friday, October 20th is the BIG DAY!

1 comment:

Bo said...

I love Oct. 20th but I may be a bit biased...it's also my birthday! LOL

It's a beautiful church!