We knew that we wanted a Chinese banquet and so that limited the number of decisions we needed to make when it came to venue. I mean, there are a ton of Chinese restaurants in San Francisco, but not that many that can hold over 200 people. In fact, there are about 5 or 6. 2 of them were not available the month of October and another one was over our budget. That leaves 3 options. We have eaten at one before, so we tried the final 2 last week. When you put that into perspective, you don't really have to make a ton of decisions, right?

As I mentioned before, I already have my dress, but I thought I would post a picture of my wedding dress shopping posse- Sin Yen, Kaori, Michelle, and Matilde. Thanks for all the help, girls! Matilde was the winner who chose the dress that I eventually selected. I tried on a dress that I probably would not have picked out for myself and really liked it. So my advice for anyone dress shopping- try on things that you normally wouldn't, you might like it!


1 comment:
Nice picture! When do I get to see the dress?
Post a Comment