We received a very cool engagement card today from our friend Pablo that said, "Love alone is capable of uniting living beings in such a way as to complete and fulfill them, for it alone takes them and joins them by what is deepest in themselves." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Isn't that lovely? What makes that quote so cool though is that I can picture our dear friend Pablo saying these words. He's always been very poetic.
So we're trying to decide on venues and dates. Surprisingly, there are places left, but it will most likely be on a Friday or Sunday rather than a Saturday. We're checking out the Treasure Island chapel tomorrow. However, with the rain, it may not be the best day to go.
Rain, rain, go away. Come again some other day. Maybe if I say that enough, we'll get to see the views tomorrow. After Edwin proposed in the rain last week, I remember thinking to myself that rainy days are now going to bring happy memories. It only took me a week to get sick of the rain again. It's been raining all month. I guess those of you in the East and Midwest would say, "You have no snow. I don't want to hear it." Oh well. :) LOL
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment