So I want to start this post by announcing that I have the BEST wedding coordinator/bridesmaid- my friend Nikki. I am astounded by her organization and pure genius. She has put together this work of art in spreadsheet form that outlines almost every conceivable wedding location/reception hall in SF. It's got cost estimates, availability for dates in October, phone numbers, websites, and her comments on how the staff has answered her calls. I wanted to cry because it was SO helpful and because her comments were SO funny. Much better than my random website research. If you ever need someone to help you with your wedding in SF, boy, do I have a recommendation for you!
Secondly, so looking at one of the venues, I found a most hilarious statement on a church website, "Learn more about our commitment to gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer and questioning individuals."
Friday, April 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment