Thursday, May 11, 2006

The dog didn't eat my homework- my computer died!

So I'm here is Seattle right now for work. As most of you know, I come up here about once a month. Most of the time, I love coming up here. However, this time, my computer died and I feel completely paralyzed!

5 reasons you have to admit your computer is dead:

  1. You get the C: prompt
  2. You can't open any files
  3. The background on your desktop changes (and you didn't change it!)
  4. You computer tells you that you have a Trojan virus (do not open files from IM unless you know that the person on the other end is truly your friend- it came from a friend's IM address, but they didn't send it to me...)
  5. You push the power button and nothing happens so you have to remove the battery and unplug
  6. You start getting weird popups
  7. Your screen starts to meltdown etch-a-sketch style

Getting any work done is proving challenging when you work for a company that is web-based. Anyway, if you don't see any posts for a while, it's because my computer died. :(

No comments: