Friday, May 19, 2006

Bike to Work Day and Bay to Breakers

It's been a pretty busy and stressful week at work. I'm really looking forward to the weekend. I just wish that it wasn't supposed to rain all weekend. Supposed to work on invitations this weekend with Show. Booked the organist too.

Bay to Breakers is this weekend. For those not in the Bay Area, this is kind of a fun walk/run from Justin Herman Plaza to Ocean Beach. People get dressed up in costumes (or run around naked) for the 7 mile course. I do like doing the walk, but I don't like the walk in the rain. It gets really wet and cold. Oh well, I'm not really signed up for it anyways. We'll see if I motivate.

Today was the first time I rode my bike to work today. It only took 15 min to ride to work and coincidentally, it was also Bike to Work day. I'm told that there were free give aways for participants, but I didn't see any. I just thought that there were a lot of people riding their bikes to work. The ride home was a lot harder. It was really windy and it made it seem a lot longer. This is definitely the shortest and cheapest option. I'm not riding tomorrow though because Edwin said it was going to rain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For the next 2 months, I must check the blog website to know how you guys are doing. I'm studying for the bar and working full time so I'm on the down-low until August. See you at the end of the summer!