Last week, my mom came to visit. Since things were slow at work, I stayed home on Thursday and Friday. My mom cooked a lot of food, but that always requires a lot of cleanup. Time went by quickly since she came with us into SF on Wednesday, we went grocery shopping on Thursday, and to the library for singalong on Friday along with dinner with the relatives. Edwin and I managed to see a movie in the theatre on Wednesday night. We went to see Green Zone with Matt Damon. It was OK. The cinematography was very shaky so I only watched about half of it.
On Saturday, we met up with our friend Sully and her daughter Kinsey. We had lunch and then went for a walk along the beach in Alameda. On Sunday, we went on another bike ride to a nearby park. It was a nice day out and very crowded at the park.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment