I am a very loyal customer. If you get me, I'm hooked. I'm still using this shampoo that they discontinued because I bought 3 huge bottles when I realized that they were going to stop producing it. I love Prego spaghetti sauce. That's the only sauce I will buy. I am definitely a creature of habit, so what pisses me off? Change the formula- yeah, how well did that work for Coke? Do they even make the Coke II anymore? If it ain't broke, don't break it! How about discontinuing a product? Yeah, but I understand that will happen. If it's not selling and I am the only person buying it, I get it. But here's what really pisses me off. I find a product that I really like, but they stop selling it and I know that it's not discontinued.
We found a composting bag called Biosak at Costco. It was great. Worked well, got Jeannette to become a fan so that we were buying her bags at Costco too. Well, we are almost out and we have been going to Costco's near and far looking for these bags. Costco doesn't have the labels/pallets for them. Cannot find them anywhere. We went to Target where they told me to check WalMart (huh? I thought you were competitors. And really, do you think that WalMart shoppers compost? I may sound like a snob, but I really don't think that they do.) So I'm checking their site. It's a company in Canada and they have a customer support email. I actually email them asking them where I can buy the bags. It's been a week and no response. If I, the consumer, work that hard to find you, can't you at least tell me how to freaking buy your product? Do you not need my business? I finally found them on Amazon, but then I have to pay for shipping which practically doubles the cost. Even after all this, I still want to buy this product. So, if anyone knows where I can buy these garbage bags at a retail store, ping me. Please. Or tell me you know of an even better composting bag that I should buy.
Tuesday, March 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Let me preface this with, "we use compostable bags too."
The answer: paper bags.
The reason: I was told by a sanitation worker that they end up pulling the bags out of the compost anyway, because at the rate this rot passes by on the "picking line," they don't have time to determine if it's compostable or plastic anyway.
The real answer, ask Kaori where she buys the compostable bags we use.
Post a Comment