Congratulations to Ellen and Mustafa who just bought a house in DC. Congrats also to Jeannette and Jon who also just bought a house in the Bay Area. You hear about how housing sales are slumping, but people still need to buy houses. Hopefully, this means that the Banerjees and Schneiders will soon be homeowners too.
Now that we have finished the kitchen remodel. A lot of people keep asking us, "So what's next?" I would like to know "Is it ever done?" Haven't we done enough? I guess I do keep a mental list of stuff I want to do to the house, but do all homeowners do that? I can completely understand why people would call a house the money pit. There's no limit to the amount of money you could spend on a house. When we were in the apartment, I remember wishing that we could do stuff, but now I think that there's so much stuff to do!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment