Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happy 4th of July in LA

So we're leaving for LA tomorrow for an extended weekend. Since our last foray into the Bay Area housing market, we are taking a short break. It wasn't really a decision to not look, but there hasn't really been anything we were interested in seeing in the past week and since we are leaving for the holiday, we won't be looking at anything for probably another week at least.

I started organizing some of the photos that we have so if you want to look at a few of the archives, I have added some pics from our travels since Feb. It's been a while since we took the pics off the camera. It's so easy with digital now that we don't even really bother to print photos anymore. I keep thinking that we should print some of the photos from the wedding and start organizing photo albums. I can't believe that it has already been 8 months since the wedding!

No comments: