Tuesday, October 03, 2006

October Birthday Shout-outs!

There are so many people with October birthdays. Happy birthday to Alex, Jeannette, Todd, Sin Yen, and Kaori. Last week, it was also Santiney, Nikki, and Leland's birthday. In September, there was George's and Greg's bdays too. Time just flies.

Last weekend, we spent most of the weekend doing wedding stuff. We determined which Hawaiian BBQ caterers to use, decorations for the rehearsal dinner, bought some of the bridal party gifts, and shopping for little things like ribbon and unity candle holders.

A lot of people have been asking me if I am nervous about the wedding. I think that I am too busy to be nervous. Besides, we've waited 7 years, what is there left to be nervous about? I'm more apprehensive that we will have everything finished in time. This week, we are trying to print out the programs, get chairs for the rehearsal dinner, meet with the florist, and figure out logistics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

7 years! Has it really been that long. Oh lord, I feel so old.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday shout out!

- Santiney