We slept in on Saturday because we ended up talking until 3:30AM. We had brunch at the Beacon overlooking Emerald Bay. For the afternoon festivities, we went golfing. This was my first outing and most likely will be my last. I had fun, but golfing is not my cup of tea and I think that I'll stick to the miniature golfing since Michelle Wie and Tiger Woods will definitely not be threatened by my skills. It was a 9 hole par 3 course. (Not even sure if I said that right, but you get the drift- less than 18 holes.) Here are some of the quotables:
Matilde: We're going golfing this afternoon.The laughs alone were worth it. Later that evening, we went to the casinos. I'm going to leave it at that. What happens in Tahoe, stays in Tahoe. :) More conversations until the wee hours of the morning. That's basically all I wanted- a weekend sleepover with my girls for some eating, reminiscing, and lots of laughing.
Michelle: You mean
like miniature golfing?
Matilde: No, I mean, golfing.
Michelle: Don't
you have to do that early in the morning? Do we at least get different colored
balls?
Matilde: Do you guys need a putter?
Michelle: I have a club
that says P.
Corinne: Aren't they all putters?
Man: Do you mind if
we start ahead of you?
Michelle: Not at all. Please do.
Man: We're
pretty decent golfers, so we should be able to stay ahead of you. (Man walks
away.)
Nikki: Then what are you doing playing at a municipal course?
Matilde: So what's the final score? (after 7 holes-Matilde, Michelle,
and Jinn vs. Nikki, Show, and Corinne)
Nikki: Oh! We got 28! Wow!
Show: Um, we only have 6 scores written. I think we're missing one...


No comments:
Post a Comment