Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Happy Birthday, Hannah!

Hannah is turning 2 today. I can't believe that it's already been 2 years. It seems like she was just born yesterday. Does anyone remember what happened to them on their second birthday? I'm having a hard time remembering what I did yesterday...

Oh wait- it's coming back to me now. I sent out this email announcement about the launch of this blog to almost everyone I know and I forgot to include the link. Yikes! Well, now I know who cares about blogs because most of you emailed me to say, "Where is it?" If you found this site on your own, can you tell me how you did it? It's not supposed to be "public." Only to my closest 100 friends... :)

1 comment:

Bo said...

Welcome to the Blog world, dear! I'm glad to see you here. Now I can keep up with all your mischief!

I can't wait to read what you are up to next!