Well, I guess that we've been busy because it's been a long time. Where to even begin? It's been about 3 weeks since I started my new job at PG&E. It's been a weird time to start because there was a big explosion in San Bruno on 9/9 of a PG&E pipe. I still can't believe that there were only 4 deaths. The way that explosion looked, I would have expected a lot more. I like it so far, but it certainly is different from working at an agency. Sometimes I miss the pace and excitement of working at an agency, but I also like the ease and predictability of being the client.
Lukas is now 18 months and the milestones have slowed in pace. He's talking more and more everyday. Much to my chagrin, he has transitioned himself to only one nap a day. I know most kids transition much earlier and I should consider myself lucky to have had more time with 2. He does seem to become frustrated much easier and is trying to be more independent.
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment