Thursday, December 20, 2007

Who's that in the big, red suit?

Last week was super busy. On Monday, Edwin was Santa Claus. On our street, the men take turns being Santa Claus until December 23rd in the evenings 6:30-8PM. Edwin, I mean Santa, sat in the sleigh while kids came up to him. There was a steady stream of kids. Some of the kids were pretty docile. Most gave him their Christmas list while their parents watched, listened, and sometimes laughed at their requests. I overheard that Hannah Montana products were very popular for the girls and video games were popular with the boys. Who is this Hannah Montana? Anyway, we had a great time.

I also participated in a gingerbread house making contest at work. It definitely makes work a lot more fun. There were 10 teams of 2-3 people. We had kits with prebaked houses that we had to decorate within one hour. My coworker Renee and I created a replica of our 2 work buildings. Here's a few pics...


I also previously posted a few pics of the decorations from our house, but here are some updated ones.

No comments: