I love 4 day weekends! It's been so nice to have a break. On Friday, we had a night in and relaxed. On Saturday, we worked on our registry and saw a horrible movie called "The Family Stone." It was the one with Diane Keaton and Sarah Jessica Parker, but it was more painful to watch than funny. On Sunday, we went to church and then to Stern Grove (http://sterngrove.org/070206.php) which is an outdoor music pavilion for some New Orleans brass music and a picnic with friends. They just redid the pavilion and the field, so that it is much more comfortable. We thought it was going to be cold, but it turned out to be quite nice.
Today, we cleaned the apartment and then we went shopping. Tomorrow, we have another day of big eating with a BBQ at my cousin Billy's and then more music at the Shoreline ampitheatre. This time it will be the SF Symphony and then fireworks. Don't forget to wear your red, white, and blue! Then, it's back to work.
I wonder what I will do after the wedding. I feel like this takes so much time and planning. How did the time go by before? Well, at least it feels like we have most of the big things taken care of. We met with Cesar to talk about flowers this week. He has such great ideas, I'm totally not worried. However, he did get me to start thinking about details and timing. According to the Knot, we have 109 days left before the wedding. We're going to be focusing on the honeymoon, rehearsal dinner, and invitations over the next few weeks.
Monday, July 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment