Thursday, June 01, 2006

Hotels, bridesmaid dresses, and my poor little car. Spent a lot of time today researching stuff for the wedding. Then, my Jetta's check engine light came on AGAIN! Last year, I had to take in my Jetta 6 times because that light kept coming on. Luckily, I have the extended warranty and 5/6 trips were covered. Word of advice to anyone who will listen- get the extended warranty. So worth it. It was a last minute decision for me, but dealers will usually negotiate this to almost nothing at the end. DO IT.

Visited 3 hotels today. We are recommending the Comfort Inn and the Holiday Inn. As I mentioned before, it is going to be a busy weekend for hotels because of the Nike marathon and the Oracle conference. Please book them as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear that. i had an 88 jetta right after college and it was solid as a rock until about 100K miles. guess they don't make them like that anymore.

let's see, your next car: lexus is350 - nice, reliable, fast, sporty. although a bit $$.